Introduction

 To preface any posts from this point on, is the statement: "Then There Was Dungeon" which is the prevailing idea that I plan to explore in this blog as well as iterate from as long as I stay on topic. The notion is that there is a dungeon that is massive, and a great deal of things live in it, rifling through the remains of those who lived in it before. Giants and Golems created this place with a great deal of them still present to tell the tale and decipher the ideation behind these structures. With all of that in mind, this happened to be one of those ideas that manifests in a thought or statement, and everything stems out from that prevailing thought. I had this idea years ago and I have been whittling away at the concepts, and after coaxing from my brother I thought it necessary to start a blog for the express purposes of sharing what I have in mind. 

I leave you with a travelling spirit that I hopefully can elaborate on in future posts. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Spell #50 Flying lotus - Melt!

Song Spell #24 Ian Carr - Caliban

Song Spell #44 Cake - The distance