The Jackass Megadungeon

A couple of weeks ago, I decided that it would be a good idea to go back and watch through the jackass movies since I had seen forever in theaters and 4.5 was coming out. Lo and behold, a couple of the films were on netflix and me and my brother decided to watch them again. While watching, I was hit with a lightning bolt of an idea out of the blue. What if all of the stunts in jackass were adapted into rooms of a tremendous megadungeon, with each room containing boneheaded and treacherous obstacles, all named after the stunts. I had to run with the idea, and I decided that I will start to release rooms relatively soon, with some being straight forward recreations of stunts, and others beings strange abstract interpretations of them. This will be in collaboration with my brother, who you will find below:

https://systematicrules.blogspot.com/

Full disclosure, some of these stunt names and premises are totally insane. Lots of dangerous and juvenile language ahead. I look forward to trying to make sense of the stunt names and place them in a dungeon context. 

The format will be a top down view of the room, a drawing in black and white pertaining to the stunt and the room, and a description explaining the contents of the room. This wont be on a schedule like the song spells, rather it will be occasional and a bit more thorough than the song spells. 

Also this will not be affiliated with TTWD, but rather it will be a start to me attempting to make a megadungeon with some sort of framing to drive its production. 

I will leave you all with a quote from Johnny Knoxville:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Song Spell #50 Flying lotus - Melt!

Song Spell #24 Ian Carr - Caliban

Song Spell #44 Cake - The distance